Upright lab freezer for temporary to long term storage and/or daily use in laboratories, hospitals or anywhere scientific research and long-term storage of sensitive samples is required – e.g. viruses, bacteria, cell preparations and tissue samples.
The ULT U250 is ideal for applications where you need a personal freezer and at the same time have to store a fairly large number samples. It fits where larger freezers do not and the size makes it more flexible, in order to place more freezers into a limited space.
Our Nordic Lab ULT U250 upright freezer is designed with safety in mind. It has a dual cooling compressor technology which will keep the temperature at max. -60°C if a compressor fails, which is usually only available on much bigger and more expensive freezers.
All Nordic Lab upright freezers are in accordance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 certifications and standards, which guarantees reliable an consistent high quality; and also comply with RoHS Directive – Meaning that they are totally free from lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, PBB and PBDE.
The ULT U250 upright lab freezer has multiple key features:
- The ideal laboratory freezer for daily use in laboratories, or if you need to store your samples as long term storage.
- Ideal where space is limited but the user still needs a regular storage capacity.
- Easy installation – the freezer has a small foot print and can go through all standard sized doors, which makes it very easy to install.
- Alternative to the large upright freezers, which you often have to break down a wall or take out a window in order to install.
- Dual cooling single stage compressor system. Maintains min. -60°C with only 1 compressor running.