- Freezer for temporary to long term storage and/or daily use in laboratories, hospitals or anywhere scientific research and long-term storage of sensitive samples is required – e.g. viruses, bacteria, cell preparations and tissue samples.
- Low power consumption, supreme stability, reliability, and long-term durability.
- Easy installation – the freezer has a small outer dimension and can go through all standard doors. This combined with low weight makes it very easy to install.
- No maintenance is required besides defrosting and vacuum cleaning the compressor compartment.
- Service and repair – no regular service is required. In case of a failure, repair can be performed on-site by any trained freezer service engineer.